Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Aug 24, 2020 at 07:02 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go on

M. I’ve been up and working from 430am and have had a hectic day

C. Go on

M. Was stressed last night. Woke up early and immediately started to work on a project that was keeping me up. Worked on this for about 3 hours. This was very high concentration work.

C. Go on

M. Immediately after this I wrote an email that was stressful. I then created a spreadsheet with about 100 or so entries. Spent about 3 hours on this. Very tedious.

C. Go on

M. I then did an intense workout for about 40 minutes. Really pushed myself.

C. Go on

M. I then went online and rented a car and then drove about 45 minutes to drop off my car to get some work in it. I got a ride to the rental car agency. My driver license expired so couldn’t rent a car. Ended taking an Uber. Was super muggy in the car. Felt like throwing up. I’ve been up for 12 hours and been working nonstop, so I’m beat and feeling stressed, hungry, and down.

C. Listen it’s no wonder you feel tired and stressed. You’ve been going full bore for 12 hours working on a bunch of different business and personal tasks and projects. Plus these are highly stressful.

M. Yeah and I feel like a loser and I’m pissed because f’ing M didn’t get back to me. I’m paying him a bunch of money and the m*** f*** doesn’t return my f’ing email. That’s f’ing ********.

C. Go on

M. Plus the place is a f’ing mess and I’m way too tired to do any work.

C. Here’s my advice. Call it a day. You’ve already done more today than most people do in a week, so give yourself a break.

M. I suppose

C. Plus, you were very clear with M describing exactly what you needed. And you did so in a very friendly manner. So, it’s also possible he got what he needed and is now working on this. You can also make this assumption.

M. I suppose

C. Listen, make yourself something healthy to eat. Try to tidy up. Plan out tomorrow and then call it a day.

M. Okay. Good advice. Thanks.

C. Sure. Take care.

M. Thanks for listening.

C. You bet
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote