View Single Post
KBMK

Member Since Aug 2020
612 hugs
given
Default Aug 26, 2020 at 01:29 PM

Think that's a really positive attitude about building trust I don't know if you want to share how you normally manage your social anxiety? I suppose everyone has different things to worry about, and reasons for worrying...I feel it's helping me to get an understanding of the root causes of my own anxieties. Do you think that therapy could help you do that? Or have you considered any possible physiological causes...I'm not sure what different things can attribute to anxiety, just some of my own reasons, and some of friends. I also know how much some alternative therapies have helped me manage anxiety. I have had EFT and hypnotherapy which helped me find a calm centre. I normally see a Shiatsu practitioner, and have trained to practice Ayurvedic Yoga Massage, which is really amazing for helping the body recover from stress and for building trust...I don't think I'd have been able to do that without the EFT and hypnotherapy. If you can find a good practitioner, then I think it's a really great step if the anxiety feels unmanageable
KBMK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, SprinkL3, Yzen

Thanks for this!
RoxanneToto, SprinkL3, Yzen