View Single Post
Anonymous44928

Default Aug 26, 2020 at 06:10 PM

Thanks everyone for the responses. I realize that it's different for different people, but for me I am working on the PC mouse mainly all day long, and after 5-6 hours of work my wrist starts to hurt and my fingers go numb, and I cannot do much after that. The thing is that management doesn't even know or care about this, and recently they implemented a tracking software on our computers to know how many hours we are working on the computer, AND to report what we are doing in the remaining time from the 8 hours. My supervisor even told me that I need to compensate anytime I take for the rest room visits and fixing a cup of coffee and stretching for few minutes every hour or so. These activities take small time on their own, but at the end of the day they accumulate to maybe 30 minutes, and they need us to make up this time!! I don't mind working extra 30-45 minutes, but as I said my wrist and fingers go numb and my productivity plummets after 5-6 hours of constant work, and resting doesn't help either! After I finish work I cannot use the mouse for the rest of the day. I feel better only the next morning for the cycle to start again

Last edited by Anonymous44928; Aug 26, 2020 at 06:43 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote