Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2018
10.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2020 at 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
I walk now still fat. I was exercising daily for a month didnt lose a pound. it's about the food i was told. No matter what i do it's never enough. My mom says fast skinny girls don't eat every day. I can't due to meds. But honestly have and was thinner. I just want help but am scared it'll be too severe.
A few years back I attended support group meetings for gastric bypass surgery patients who were pre- surgery and post-surgery. People shared info on what to expect regarding eating food after and what worked for them, etc, and it was held weekly or every two weeks. I attended as a health educator to learn more about the procedure, etc. Now there are likely Zoom or some type of online support group meetings. One point someone mentioned was that they waited to have the surgery after the holidays so they could eat their favorite foods before surgery. Definitely gastric bypass has helped patients who are overweight and diabetic since it helps decrease or eliminate the need for type 2 diabetes medications.

Good luck and hope it works out well for whatever path you choose to take.
zapatoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna