View Single Post
2000Thehaze
Newly Joined

Member Since Aug 2020
Confused Aug 27, 2020 at 08:47 AM

So, where to start?
In a nutshell, I can fall a sleep and dream instantly.. a 4 second sleep is a 10 minute dream. I have even experienced dreams in a semi conscious state (for micro naps).. no I don't have narcolepsy!
A 8 hr sleep is a week and a half dream+
I dream, wake up, go to bathroom, eat something, have a smoke... Go back to sleep and continue my dream from where I left it, until I feel the dream is burning out or is turning in a direction I'd like to avoid, so I wake myself up...and either get up or make a new dream on a different path.
I can fully control my dreams
(sometimes...about 20% of the time)
I partly control my dreams (decisions/ personal experiences in dreams) 100% of time.
I dream epic stories/ sagas/ several series of what would be novels each night, in incredible detail. Basically Lord of the Rings (all 3 movies) would be a mediocre night really)
I can dream of creatures that don't exist yet, even on pen n paper and can morph into them or current creatures.
I can create (new) music, taste new foods or drinks, experience full effects of alcohol and drugs etc in my dreams
And no.. I don't do drugs .. well for 10 yrs or so.. though I still experienced these dreams as a child... before drugs
And last of all, though I'm sure I've missed some points.. I have told people my dreams and written down my dreams for them to come true...
Is there anyone out there that has all these experiences every single night?
2000Thehaze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Kriss, princesscookie19

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks