Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,441 hugs
given
Default Aug 27, 2020 at 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2daffodils View Post
You need medical care for your physical needs, I just re read your first post. That worries me , how much weight did you lose? You don't have to answer that, but you've got a drawer full of pills that you know can only do so much..

dear Rose, I hope you can get a different psychiatrist ,
this one and that facility for care, makes sense to follow up on but he doesn't sound too good.
I wish I knew what to say. If you need to go inpatient they did say you can come back.

I would maybe go to ER from symptoms like the anemia, mouth sores and losing weight, you need more than that one you emailed. She's good to talk to, the pcp assistant? Can you call?or have to wait to mail them?
Thanks for understanding that I have a serious problem. I'm worried about what's going to happen to me.

I do need medical treatment for the anemia. In Dec, my PCP sent me for I/V infusions of iron. It seems I have a stomach ulcer that bleeds at times. That seems to be why I have recurrent anemia.

I've gotten to where I kind of trust my PCP. She listens to me much better when we have telephone meetings, compared to when I see her in person at the clinic. During an office visit, she faces the computer monitor and types all the time that I'm talking to her. That's getting to be quite a trend among "providers." The patient ends up talking to the side of the provider's head. Thete's no eye contact for quite a while.

The weight loss is significant. I can tell by how much looser my clothes fit.

Now I'm sleepy because I woke up at 5 a.m. I was supposed to have work done on my car this morning, but I'm too sleepy. I keep missing appointments like that.

I was a little dizzy when I got up. I think that's from the psych meds.

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852