View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,462 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2020 at 08:42 PM

Oh please help me someone. I got out of the psych hosp 6 days ago. Past 6 days I did good - no sobbing. Weepy now and then. Sad at times, but briefly. But mostly I watched TV and surfed the net. I ran a few errands. Yesterday afternoon I was neither depressed nor anxious. But, since my last post above, I've gotten in bad shape - sobbing, crying. Feeling dread if what my life will be like.

I won't let myself get hysterical this eve. I'm not calling a hot line, just to sob into it. I'm not going back to pace the hallway in the hospital. Now I've stopped crying.

Crying doesn't "let the pain out." Not when I'm by myself. It just sends me to a bad place.

The medicine I just took did no good. I never left the house today. Maybe this is just from sitting around too long.

I calmed down. I took Seroquel. I guess it kind of blew over.

It's being alone that contributes to these bad "spells." In the hospital I would look for anyone to interact with. That helped.

I don't want to become tedious to others.

I'm worried about that nurse practitioner calling tomorrow. I want her to know I'm not alright. I think about what to say.

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852, Open Eyes