View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2020 at 08:35 AM

This week's weigh-in showed a 0.4 lb gain, but I'm not upset about it. I actually think I lost weight this week. It will probably be like two weeks ago when I showed a gain, but had actually lost fat, then had a big loss last week. I have been more physically active this week than I can even remember. I stayed within my calorie allowances all but two days, and those two days I was still within weight loss ranges. I think last night's meals and the fact that my monthly FINALLY came are clear factors in today's scale reading. I'm glad about the latter. It's too late to go to the gyn for the biopsy. I'll do that the next time. At least I might not be dealing with my monthly during some or all of my upcoming vacation.

As I wrote in the check-in thread, I am almost physically spent. I say almost because I imagine I will find some energy today to do more. The To Do list charges me. There's really necessity. I should give myself some breaks for a bit.

I might have to reschedule my nephrologist appointment next week. It might conflict with when we need to get covid tests for our trip. We have to get to the place early in the morning and possibly wait outside in a long line. We drove to the place just to look at what was happening. Yes, there was a long line of people. From the car, I loudly asked if they were all there for covid testing. Those who responded said "yes". Whether they are there for travel (like me), symptoms, or possible exposure, I don't know.
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote