View Single Post
Ananimos
Newly Joined

Member Since Aug 2020
Confused Aug 30, 2020 at 10:54 PM

Hi all,

So a little back story and I’ll try to keep it brief. About 2 years ago Infound out my husband of them 8 years was having an affair with his co-worker for 2 years. It was an intense affair and during this time, his treatment of me became down right horrible. He would call me very nasty name you can imagine and was constantly gas lighting me. Then when I found out and confronted him, he was “trying” to fix everything and even went to counseling with me. However, he continued his affair for another year at least that I know of. In the mean time, I started to look for a job so that I can get out. It took a while, but with a lot of help, and a little luck, I got a job. I started the job amid the pandemic and was training remotely. While at the same time, doing remote learning at home with the kids. Needless to say this was very stressful, but I hung in there because I really want the job. Lots of things have happened since, but I won’t bore you. Now my sons school that was supposed to be in person, has reversed their stance and will be remote until October and then going back just part time in person. I had hired good help to do remote learning with my kids, but last minute this person quit. Leaving me with no help whatsoever ever. I have been unable to find affordable child care to start ASAP and now feel that I have to quit my job. There are too many uncertainties with my kids school and I’m afraid I can’t focus on this new job as well as take care of my children. I don’t want to quit, but feel I have no option. This is so depressing since having the hub was empowering me to be able to move out and get a divorce. I don’t know what to do...do I quit and focus on the kids and delay the divorce or stress myself out by trying to work and take care of the kids the best I can. All though I’m not sure who’s going to watch them if I have to be in the office. Help. What would you do?
Ananimos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote