LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2020 at 11:59 AM

Dear T,
Not sure what's up with my ET right now. I feel I can talk to you about most anything right now, but not that. The fact that I think the last couple sessions have been held with you in your bedroom (or at least *a* bedroom) probably doesn't help. I know it's likely just a confused reaction in my brain to feeling validated and understood, that it's actually paternal, but I feel weird having paternal feelings toward someone 7 years older than me that I'd consider attractive. So I'll just sorta push that aside as best I can and move forward with the therapy. I don't see how talking about this would lead anywhere good. Though perhaps it would help if you weren't wearing short-sleeve tops and inadvertently letting your bare knee show on camera the last two sessions while adjusting your position (clearly you were wearing shorts with the dress shirt). And the self-disclosure (though you didn't really do that today). I know what's going on here, that this my brain twisting the warm, fuzzy feelings of being validated--a need from childhood being met--into something else--I'm just not sure where the switch is in my brain to shut it off. Maybe I do need to talk about it, I don't know.

Love (and no, not like that),
LT

Hugs from:
captgut, Lemoncake, Lonelyinmyheart, Lostislost, Merope, SlumberKitty