View Single Post
Cdogger76

Member Since Aug 2020
38 hugs
given
Default Sep 03, 2020 at 04:36 PM

Hello everyone!

Looks like this a very friendly and welcoming place to be! I am 62 yrs. young, widowed and divorced from my 1st husband (but not in that order!). Been a widow for 10 years now. A gentleman friend who was in our wedding 41 years ago sent me a letter just after husband died, expressing his condolences about the loss of my hubby (he and late husband were good friends). One thing led to another, and we started dating. He and I have been together these last 9 years, and a short time ago we bought a house and moved in! Together! He is so good to me. I am very blessed to have such a mature, easy-on-the-eyes guy friend! I don't feel too guilty about living together, because if we were to get married, my pension would stop and so would my Social Security Survivors Benefits I am collecting Disability benefits from SS, too, and wonder if they would cease, too, I wonder?

Sorry for going on so, ladies. I can be such a motor mouth sometimes! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Thanks for listening to this 'sinful' old woman!

“Forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time. Forgive yourself for giving away your power. Forgive yourself for past behaviors. Forgive yourself for the survival patterns and traits you picked up while enduring trauma. Forgive yourself for being who you needed to be.”
~Audrey Kitching
Cdogger76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
pachyderm, Travelinglady