View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2020 at 07:33 PM

Ooo I loved Waiting for God, that was hilarious. There’s lots of British shows both comedy and mystery that I like. I was with captions so the accent isn’t a bother.

I do like Young Sheldon, but I’ve been a fan of Big Bang since it started. I like Mom too. But most new shows I don’t find funny. MyTV and H&I network have a lot of the old sitcoms on, they just need an antenna. They’re free shows.

A couple living together to keep income is common now. The government really needs to get its act together cause one income doesn’t work in today’s economy. Growing up only my dad worked and we had a good life. Vacations a cabin on a. Lake and never worried about necessities. But now a person working at that same company needs two incomes to have the same standard of living. Mum is lucky dad retired when he did she has excellent benefits and medical coverage that stopped soon after. I know someone who works for that company and they know there’s a handful of people mums age who have the golden parachutes plans and every year the number gets smaller. Mums 92 for those that didn’t know. Her one regret is not standing up to my dad and insisting on being able to work. She volunteered a lot tho.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Cdogger76, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Cdogger76, Travelinglady