View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 06, 2020 at 07:36 AM

I am getting more students but some are leaving too so plus minus it works out to be about little over 20 hours a week. I am hoping to work 25 hours a week. I thought 20 hours a week was hard but now that I am doing it, I realize I can work more. I have to say the stress is getting to me though. I really was feeling bad last week and this morning was feeling lousy. But, I rested for most of the day and feel feel recharged again! I relish my time off. I love my job at times too!! So, everything is working out. But, sometimes I feel really stressed and want to end it all. So, I have to balance my work with time off. I feel like I can face my work again tomorrow!! I don't think I will ever work a 40 hour work week. However, I am making enough so am really happy!! That is, I am making as much per month as a a teacher who works at a school per month. So, sometimes I am happy. However, my priority is remaining healthy and stable so I am always on egg shells about remaining compliant. I am taking it one day at a time. Life is not bad! I am extremely grateful for my job and my health. Sometimes, life works out for my benefit.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, xRavenx