View Single Post
Ladytmt

Member Since Nov 2015
8 hugs
given
Default Sep 06, 2020 at 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Someone should call and report him anonymously about his driving while intoxicated. Innocent people do get killed by people like this. If it's his choice to destroy his life so be it, but it's not fair that his self destructive behavior put others at risk. And if he gets caught driving under the influence he will then be under surveillance and when he gets caught again he will lose his license. His life has to suffer the consequence of his drinking enough that he finally hits bottom and admits he is powerless over the alcoholism. Until that happens you and everyone else will be suffering and like I mentioned it could cost someone that doesn't deserve it their life.

He always seems to escape consequences of anything because in most situations he can and will blame someone else. I never saw him take responsibility for anything. But driving under the influence can’t be blamed on anyone but him and I can’t believe he hasn’t gotten caught or at least pulled over for a sobriety test. It seems he gets away with everything. Maybe its a matter of time, especially since I'm not there to take his keys anymore. I was in the car with him once about a year ago and I couldn’t bare to keep my eyes open as he drove. If any car that was in front of him slammed on brakes for any reason he would have hit them. The next day he didn’t even remember driving. I never got in the passenger seat again. He doesn’t believe in wearing a seatbelt either for fear of getting trapped.
Ladytmt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote