View Single Post
alittlelikemusic

Member Since Oct 2018
94 hugs
given
Default Sep 08, 2020 at 02:51 AM

I agree with Roxanne.

1) You were definitely assaulted there and your male friend was an ***.

2) Your thoughts and emotions were completely justified. No one has any right to go grabbing onto someone they don't know like that. What you did was right, and your friend sounded like she was naive.

3) Like Roxanne said, it's strange that she felt the need to keep bringing this up. I'm sure she has lost or misplaced things before. It's always annoying when people act in such a hypocritical way. She probably would have reacted the same way had it been her necklace.

4) What your husband's mother did was not okay. It's good that you cut her off. She sounded manipulative.

Often times "HSP" aren't as sensitive as they think they are. They've just been through so much ******** that they become good detectors when people act out of line. My family, my mother especially, thinks I'm "too sensitive." It's true. I'm sensitive to lying, manipulative behavior and people overstepping their boundaries. People don't like to be called out on their behavior. When you're too good at it, it pisses them off.

There's nothing wrong with you. You're fine. Just be wary of who you get involved with. People like that actually go looking for people they think are sensitive. Like Roxanne said, they make easy targets. We're like magnets for this behavior and it can be frustrating.
alittlelikemusic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jesyka