Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2020 at 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Do you hear voices as though there’s someone literally talking to you, or are these voices in your head and you ‘hear’ them by thought?

If I am understanding, it sounds like what you are saying is you have kept this from your husband and want to confide it in him, but worry he will react badly. Is that right?

The group of friends who showed love for him helped you to feel good about him. When we see someone in a good light, where others value them, it’s easy to think well of them.
I heard them by thought. At first, they were around me. Then they were in my thoughts. Now they are gone and I don't hear voices anymore.

I shared a lot of what occurred with my husband, but I kept some things private.

And yes, having my friends respond positively towards him helped me to feel more positive about him myself. I saw him in the light that they did. And we had a great time.

I know I will still deal with his controlling ways and his jokes, but I am praying that that changes as well.

I now will pray all the time, given my spiritual experience and how it changed me.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3