Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2020 at 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Hey @Have Hope I Just wanted to tell you that you're not crazy. I can't say I have experienced exactly what you have but I'm a firm believer that those inner thoughts we have come from someplace good or at least some place intuitive. I don't think you should completely discount them if that's what you've done in the past. I'm not saying you have it's just a thought I had pop in my head. Are you saying you want your husband to understand these voices better? I will have to read over your post again but I'm on my kindle now and it really sucks for internet.
Hey Sarah. No worries.

I need to hear just my own voice and I am demanding it. It is working. So hard to get into more details on here so I have to keep it kind of general. I can't seem to have the good voices without the bad so I asked for them all to go away.

I just want to feel normal inside my own body again, ya know? I don't need to divulge ALL details to my husband. He knows the most important aspects.

And thanks for saying I am not crazy! It has felt like craziness for a long time now. But it's going away and I do feel more grounded and more normal again.

Thanks for checking in on my thread!

Hugs to you.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets