Thread: Help.
View Single Post
fgw1
Newly Joined

Member Since Sep 2020
Trig Sep 08, 2020 at 10:45 PM

Hi. I'm scared for my mental health. I don't know if im imaging things but i feel like I'm getting weirder and weirder. I have diagnosed PPD (Paranoid Personality Disorder) and bad Health Anxiety. I'm worried things will get worsen. I know there isn't a bunch of recognition to it. What will happen to me? Will I go insane? I've had these thoughts for a few years they worsened. I'm worried one day I'll take action of my thoughts. Like when I think someone is going to backstab me (literally and figuratively) or kill me I don't do anything instead I try to brace myself for the "attack" but one day I was at therapy ( i dont go to therapy anymore) in the waiting room and I was wearing a baggy sweater and some boy said "look at her it looks like she's wearing a trash bag" I turned kind of red and I really believed he was talking about me and staring at me. And I kept looking at him and he was looking at his phone the whole time talking to some other girl. But I thought he had his phone camera towards me. I was going to curse him out but then I got called on. When is this going to end for me.

Last edited by bluekoi; Sep 08, 2020 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
fgw1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Psychochick

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks