View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2020 at 01:02 AM

Hi @JustMeAndTheCatNow, welcome. I am so sorry for your heart ache. How long have you been married? Were there any other signs of problems?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeAndTheCatNow View Post
I felt like she has been growing distant for a long time now. Things we used to do now we wouldn't. She stopped showering with me, stopped coming to bed early with me, and she would stay up late playing VR chat with her new friends. One day I found her sending selfies to strangers online (and not to me as well) and confronted her. I asked that she at least ask me how I feel before trying to get attention from other people online and that I would prefer is she would send selfies to me. She agreed and apologized. Only 2 days later I found her selfie again addressed to another individual, and asked her if she had been sending more selfies for attention and she promised and swore she didn't even though I had already seen them. This isn't the first time she had ever lied to me, and she has had a long history of lying to me. I try to communicate with her but she claimed she gets emotionally overloaded so she cant reply when we talk. So, I have to leave her alone and the communication never happens truly. After she lied about the selfies I asked her to go back to her family for a bit but it is states away. She called her dad and he told her to work it out with me, and didn't want her to come home. I told he since I couldn't handle her lying anymore to please just tell me the truth. She finally admitted she stopped loving me a year ago and that it was just easier to fake being in love and enjoying sex than to go back home where she wasn't wanted. I was devastated. I asked her if she felt like she could ever love me again or if it was the beginning of a divorce. She replied that she could never love me again like when we first met. She left yesterday on a plane back home. Last night I did not sleep and laid paralyzed and shivering in my own coldsweat. I tried to put most of her stuff out of sight so I wouldn't think of her as much. This is day 2 and I am alone in this house with my cat now. I look around and imagine her everywhere. All the places she would be. I am a broken man, who endured bootcamp like it was cake only a few years ago. That was nothing compared to the pain I now feel. If anyone out there could help me in any way... I would appreciate anyone at all... somebody to talk to, so I am not alone in this home with my baby cat who we called our child.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote