View Single Post
Miss Laura
Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2020 at 09:03 AM

I'm on my holiday currently been away since Mon. Typical Scottish weather its been raining. Im at a lodge with a hot tub currently sitting in it on my own. It was raining when we got in it so everyone came out i have been in it a while abd its sunny but cool.

Its been a long week. I feel good but really irritated and I can feel my sister and I are niggling. Its got to the stage where I am like f&&& off and leave me alone. She is constantly at me. She is really rude. I'm still raging from last Tues when my Peer Support Worker turned to me and said I have 2 options.... 1 is I ask for support or 2 is she will discharge me. I'm fuming. I don't know what support I need so I'm clueless. She has asked I email her on Monday with my answer. So I have drafted an email out and have asked people to read it. This is from the woman who said I quote "you aren't manic, your looking for symptoms, your not stable yet to have a job and you were manic the week before". So am I manic? Am I stable? What am I?

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Coolbreeze74, Fuzzybear, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Coolbreeze74