View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,551 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2020 at 04:23 PM

@Soupe du jour I'm enjoying your trials and tribulations!

Everybody has gone home. Nobody will come over. I can't even get Caleb to call me back. I took N3 and a ton of his stuff back to his place. Whew! But I think there is just as much left for him to get on Saturday when he comes back! Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to start to work on the kitchen, packing things up! Getting rid of things! I've gotten rid of so much, but it doesn't even seem like a dent. I have a pile of stuff I'm taking and a good bit of it is photographs- printed photos. My mom doesn't think I should get rid of my wedding photos - from 25 years ago!- even though I KNOW my ex doesn't want them and the only kid that would be interested in them has already looked through them. I'm really trying to pare down for this move because the place is a one-bedroom and this place is a three-bedroom! Lots of closets here for things to hide. I've taken out multiple huge garbage bags full of STUFF already! I am throwing things out because it is easier I hate to say it. I just threw out a bunch of cords- ethernet, etc, etc. not because I don't think they have value but because at the moment, *I* don't need them! I can't think of a time that I WOULD need them. I found one cord that can go with my VCR that I've never used. I got rid of 30 VHS tapes- donated them to my mom's neighborhood as a set-on-the-porch "come and get it!" kind of thing. All the tapes were originals- no copies! That aught to make people interested. Everything from Raiders of the Lost Ark, to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen! Only a few cases among them but hey- there are Disney movies in there. Maybe someone has been looking for one of them- who knows! I'm going to bed early tonight and getting up early tomorrow!

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, bpcyclist, Coolbreeze74, Fuzzybear, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Coolbreeze74, Soupe du jour, ~Christina