View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2020 at 05:29 PM

I’m sooo tired. My anxiety has lessened some. Every time the phone rings in my classroom though, I’m expecting it to be The Call. So far I guess he’s still hanging on. As usual I haven’t heard any updates.

My student really struggled today. Laying on the floor, throwing things, cursing everyone out. I heard he was inpatient for a couple of weeks over the summer so I can imagine he hasn’t gotten his meds right yet. My team and I strategized some behavior intervention options. I think it’s going to take awhile to get him on track. I went through his bin though and confiscated any projectiles. Basically left him his books and that’s about it.

My supervisor was a real piece of work today. She’s insisting we stay in our masking tape “bubbles” which I understand is necessary for social distancing but kind of impossible for the type of school we’re in. She called out my team specifically in front of everyone. Like really, that’s not necessary. You don’t have to name names. But she’s always like that so why should I expect anything different, honestly.

Still getting nauseous after eating sometimes. Could be anxiety though.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, Innerzone, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bpcyclist