bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2020 at 04:40 AM

Dear Gwen,

Please seek professional help for your problems. You are going through hell and need help from others. Where is your family? I know family can be helpful during these times but if your family is like mine, then you should seek professional help. My family has a tendency to trash me when I'm down. So, I have had a series of breakdowns but they are never there until I am really falling apart to the point where I can't function on my own. You don't need to be like me and fall all the way down. Please try to pick up the pieces and make yourself whole again! Your toxic ex and his family are some people you can do without; however, you have children involved so you need to get advice about how to handle your situation objectively and without causing more stress to yourself. It will not be easy if you want to remain in your son's life. I would re-build your life somehow first, meaning focus on yourself first and making yourself whole again, then trying to find a way to build a relationship with your son. I feel bad for you and know that your situation feels hopeless but don't give up! I have had a nasty divorce too! Things get ugly. But, you need to take care of yourself first. Without you being healthy, you won't be able to do anything. I hope others have better advice for you too!! Hang in there!!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote