View Single Post
Ladytmt

Member Since Nov 2015
8 hugs
given
Default Sep 12, 2020 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable or hammer you over things that are beyond your control but it really is up to you to call the police and report him for driving drunk every single time you see him leave the house with keys in his hands after you know he's been drinking. It'll be horrible if He hurt or killed somebody driving drunk. I know you are not his keeper but if you know he's been drinking and isn't fit to drive you have to call every time. It doesn't matter if he gets arrested 1,000,000 times eventually he will get caught but you need to help that happen. In some states bars that continue to serve alcohol to a drunk person or let them leave the premises knowing they will drive are responsible for any accidents they make cause. I know that's not the case with you it's certainly isn't your problem but think about how somebody might feel if he hurt them and somebody could have stopped him by calling the police. You may feel guilty about it and Hi my beg you to not call the police or leave in a huff and then get mad when you do. He is breaking a law he is a danger on the road way and there's nothing more to be said about it.
That would be someone else’s responsibility now I don’t see him anymore. We didn’t live together at all so for the most part i was only able to drive and take his keys whenever i was with him which was only a few times a week. If he left HIS house drunk and that was a day I didn’t see him i’d have no clue he was on the road.
Ladytmt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
guy1111