Thread: Traumatised
View Single Post
Michelle4141
Newly Joined

Member Since Sep 2020
Default Sep 12, 2020 at 11:47 AM

Hi there im hoping for some advice on how to accept this i was seeing my ex for 5 months in that time he text me all day every day never missed a hour go by texting how he misses me and loves me and all our plans for the future he sent me poems everynight before i slept of love for me so as you can imagine i was so happy....until his ex contacted me to tell me he was only out of prison for assaulting her with a knife he stabbed her arm and threatened to chop her head off he was in jail for 8 months for that then another ex told me he beat her up then another told me he mentally abused her his son mailed me too telling me h beat him up when he was 16....then i heard he has had sex with men also.so i decided to confront him when i did he blocked me and updated his status on Facebook to in a new relationship obviously with a woman he was seeing behind my back....im not left with no closure or if i ever meant anything to him,his ex said he is a narrsitist and has a history to this behaviour...im left heartbroken
Michelle4141 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote