View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 12, 2020 at 10:12 PM

My daughter is dropping her daughter off here on Monday. She has an in person class! My granddaughter is 3, the perfect age. I do enjoy her. We’ve a toy box full of toys but what she enjoys most is putting the tracks together for the train and the cars. She likes coloring too though that’s mostly scribbled at this age. My grandson is 8 and is in school. They tried the homeschool track but that didn’t last long. The only way it would be possible is if there was someone to sit with him from start to finish.

I got a grand dog too. He’s getting very old though and doesn’t have much longer. He’s a Rottweiler and pretty reserved about most people outside the immediate family but he took a shine to me. Now in his old age he’s more accepting of outsiders.

Tonight it’s PBS night, unfortunately they’re all reruns. Still it’s and escape from politics. I do watch msnbc if I watch the news. Especially Rachel maddow as she’s frank and forthright. She says what I think. That this whole situation going on is unbelievable. I never thought my dystopian novels would become so real.

Speaking of reading even the book I have is a rerun. It’s part of a Minnesota series and I read it before I was aware there was a series. It was the first book I read, then I went back and got the books in order of printing. I’m so glad that all the small libraries here are inter-connected. They loan out books though out the southern half of the state. Otherwise I would have had to go online and find the books though out of print sites. I think there’s only 5 more books to go until I catch up with the newest just published book. I like doing that. Reading books in order. Sue Graffins AB C books I started with Y and read them in reverse order. But I only got down to M when the library didn’t have print available. I can’t get the application to load that would let me download the online books. There’s lots of oldies I’d like to reread but they are online only. I really need my grandkids to get a bit older so they can teach me all the technology that’s passed me by.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
pachyderm, Travelinglady