View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 13, 2020 at 04:27 AM

Basically what happened on Tuesday was she was very sick during the session and instead of cancelling it she did the session instead and just acted like she didn’t want to be there. I would have understood if she cancelled since I wasn’t feeling that great myself. But I had my weighted blanket so I was a lot more focused and talkative then I usually am during sessions. I actually ended a few minutes early because she was just kind of zoned out on webcam looking incredibly ill. I asked in email what was going on and she said it was right about the time the head cold was hitting. But when I first started the session she just immediately started jumping on me and giving me a hard time about weird stuff and I felt like she was mad at me about something and I was confused because I didn’t remember doing anything. I had had an amazing week before. and then I found out she was just not feeling good and it had nothing to do with me. But seriously cancel the session next time instead of just confusing me.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, susannahsays