View Single Post
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 13, 2020 at 05:30 PM

I just took a benzo as I was feeling so cruddy. I haven't cleaned my fangs and I am not sleepy. I've also had too much sugary food today, ice cream and shortbread biscuits. I'm missing 2 people who used to be here (more than 2 in fact ) I'm pretty sure they are safe and well. I also do not like being invalidated when I post about my pain (not here). Who does, I guess. I do not have a therapist who listens. They are all about ''teaching people to cope'' in this forest and people are discharged after 6 sessions. ''Coping'' basically means 'getting on with it and doing things''... little interest in our quality of life. Not being allowed to vent, even about severe trauma. Little understanding. Very little higher thinking. Where did they ''learn to be carers''... I think some of us here could do a better job (if it wasn't for our MI, we would quickly experience burn out )

I did have a bit of fun with Papa bear today (my husband). He doesn't like talking and I do... : He is a lovely bear The rest of his family are much more talkative, one of them is Narcissistic.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, Discombobulated, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn