View Single Post
ElectricManatee
Magnate

Member Since May 2017
4,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 14, 2020 at 10:30 AM

I would consider it. I'm not sure whether my T would. She mentioned somebody (I think a non-client) talking about "walk" therapy with her before. She said that she thought she wouldn't be able to zero in on the client and all their facial expressions and body language the way she likes to during sessions. But working under pandemic conditions has loosened her up a little and forced her to get creative, so she might be more open to it since you can't see facial expressions under a mask anyway. She would probably write a new consent form for it, though. She loooves her paperwork.

The area around her office is mostly residential with nice sidewalks. Further out it gets a little strip mall-ish. I could see finding a nice loop to do and sticking to that.

I am not sure what it would feel like. Probably a little lighter and less intense, but then my spouse and I usually have our best talks on walks, so maybe it would be like that. Not sure. It can be nice and a little weird when she acts like a normal person, and I bet that would happen if we were walking.
ElectricManatee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight