View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Sep 14, 2020 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I don't like this -- that she turns any issue you have with her around on you to be YOUR problem. That is deflection. She continues to take no responsibility for her own actions, and that leaves you with no validation, no voice, and no power within the relationship. She has all the power and control -- and you are left with no voice in the relationship.

I think it says something that she wore a more revealing dress out with her girlfriends -- the same old story -- she's looking for attention and validation from other men.

Any luck with couples therapy?
I appreciate your opinion! I know you have heard alot of my past stuff. Just like men know exactly what they are doing when they are gawking at a woman in public, I think women know what they are inviting when they wear revealing clothing. Men can control themselves if they beleive in being a gentleman. I think women can at least think twice about what they wear when they leave their husband at home. Or at least run it by me so I know she thought about me for one second. Even if she knows I don't like it, at least I can't say she didn't care to ask. I have a lot of good advice on clothes because I know when a woman looks classy and well put together. I am a dude with a pulse. A lot of times she wears really cute stuff that is classy and appropriate for the day that doesn't trigger me.
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope