View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 15, 2020 at 12:07 PM

WOW, just WOW! That chick has HANG-UPS! I'm in shock, too. "Not a good therapist" is putting it mildly. She sounds like a seriously screwed-up woman.

I think it's essential to discuss the trauma you've been through with that b-itch with your new therapist. Never mind what the former weirdo thinks. Seriously, what a poor example of a therapist. She should not be in practice.

I am so, so sorry you've been betrayed like you have.

Something else comes to my mind. I've been married for over 30 years. Many years ago I worked with a woman who was lesbian and she and I fell in love. We never had a sexual relationship, but the love was there, just the same.

Over the 2 years I've been in therapy with my T I have had frequent romantic feelings about her. She's nurturing and sexy, in a wise and earthy way.

I recognize that there is some part of me that is attracted to women, maybe not even sexually, but on a profound emotional level. Or maybe it can be sexual. I'm not sure.

If you're comfortable with it, you might consider exploring your romantic and possibly sexual feelings with your new therapist.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote