View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2020 at 12:13 AM

Smoke is everywhere. I finally found relief. Two days ago I had a breakthrough, and today I had a wonderful session with a practitioner that works with trauma through bodywork. For 15 years I had talk therapy, and frequent hospitalizations. Today, I finally feel relaxed without medication!!!!!!! Yes I am on two meds right now but I hope to be off of them in the next year. Now that my body is feeling better, I can start the spiritual healing. And then the social healing.
People of PC please remember that you are much more than just a brain/mind. And you are not your diagnosis, that is a label!!!!

Some of you may have strong belief that may be limiting your treatment. I.e. that talk therapy, or meditation will di everything to make your life better. But I ask you to challenge that belief, and understand where that belief came from. Was it something related to childhood?

Remember, you can grow from your childhood experience. And then you can assist others in their quest for relief. I know I will help others, will you?
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Train of Thought

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Train of Thought