Thread: Massive discard
View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Sep 18, 2020 at 03:45 PM

I’ve been very successful lately. I have a great job opportunity ahead, got myself my dream car, and lost lots of weight.

People around me started putting more pressure on me because of that, throwing around phrases like „you must get yourself a girlfriend now; you have everything, it’s time!”… what they don’t know is that the reason of my successful path is a diagnosis of NPD I received two months ago.

Since so I studied hard and, whether the diagnosis is accurate or not, it helped me understand how my mind works, what holds me back, and what kind of fuel I need. My relationships in the past were very shallow. I never had a long term partner and when it comes to any kind of change in this field, I’d say I am nowhere near ready. My friends’ reactions helped me realize how little they know about me - scratch that. They don’t know me at all. They have no idea what I’m dealing with and I think they see me as a victim with some mysterious problem. I will not put up with it. I think I should discard them all. Cut every single one of them out of my life and put my money on meeting new people whenever I’m ready. Does it sound like a way to go or is it too much? I know I’m ready to do it if it’s necessary, not sure if it is though.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43372, RoxanneToto