View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,278 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 18, 2020 at 08:03 PM

I agree that in general people don’t communicate as much now because of electronic communication but I also think people are way more busy.

I am probably guilty of not replying to everything too. I receive such enormous amount of emails, phone calls and texts related to work-at work and at all odd hours after work, those I do have to reply to, but I also get enormous amount of personal communication, and I am not even on social media much.

I likely miss some personal messages or I read them and don’t have time to reply and I might forget. I always think if people don’t reply to me, I’d contact them if it’s important, otherwise I’d not pay attention. People would contact me again if they need me too.

It’s just everything is so fast pace. If I replied to everything to everyone (not meaning close family) I’d have to not ever eat or sleep or do anything I want to do. I’d be glued to the screen responding to people.

And if other people don’t reply I know they have kids and elderly parents and might have migraine that day or simply forget. It’s just reality of crazy fast pace of life.

The only people I truly worry if they don’t reply are my family or best friend who lives alone. I worry they might be sick or something so I’d contact them again. Other people i can manage if they don’t reply. I likely wouldn’t notice if they reply or not to every message

I hear what you are saying but reality dictates how things go

Last edited by divine1966; Sep 18, 2020 at 08:40 PM..
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins