View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 21, 2020 at 12:32 PM

I joined another forum and shared some of my spiritual experiences on there. Someone on that forum tried to deny me of my own truth, argued with me, and claimed that everything I was saying was flat out wrong and incorrect. I felt it was quite rude and offensive, what this person was saying and how they were saying it (ie, their tone), and I am really triggered by it.

This was my spiritual experience I was describing, which translates to mean MY experience. Who's to say I am WRONG for what I've experienced? That's like telling someone they're wrong for how they feel about something.

And even if it doesn't match someone else's experience or knowledge, why do people need to argue and antagonize?

I refused to argue with her and placed her on ignore instead. I also reported her post for trying to antagonize and argue with me.

I can't help but feel very triggered. It reminds me of my father telling me every emotion I ever felt was WRONG.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, bpcyclist, bpforever1, Fuzzybear, Skeezyks, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, guy1111