Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2020 at 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtleyWilkins View Post
Speaking about my own spirituality has always been best done with people of like minds. Online forums so often end up a space for debate rather than support, and my own spirituality isn't up for debate.

Even in online forums specifically designed for my spiritual group, people troll to create debate simply, I guess, as an odd hobby.

Seek out a forum of like-minded spiritual support, and just perhaps realize that forum was not that place. If a "live" group of like-minded people can be found, even the better, so that relationships can be built and not intruded on by those that seek to create discord.
Thanks - I appreciate your supportive comments.

This other forum is akin to PC in that it is a forum for like-minded community support. It's a spiritual forum, specifically designed for spiritual types. It is not religious, but it is spiritual.

I guess there's going to be people who troll all types of sites just to stir up conflict. I don't think any online forum is immune. I've tried MANY different mental health forums, for example, and I've found so many of these types who literally come on just to stir up trouble, debate and create arguments. PC is one of the best I have found out there for mental health.

And this spiritual site? Well, it's very early still, but that one member apparently antagonizes lots of people, I've heard from another member.

I feel I found a good place for myself in terms of my spiritual beliefs and leanings, so I wish to stay and participate. This one person got under my skin though.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852, Bill3, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets