amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2020 at 02:42 PM

Let me tell you about Tamster...

At one point, after an incident, I put up a notice on my status that I was social distancing.

Tamster pmed me not in the line of duty to make sure I was ok. she was worried that I was upset and wanted to know if I wanted to talk. She understood how angry I was. I assured her I was fine.

I assured her that my social distancing had nothing to do with anything or anyone here at psych central. I just feel right now with all the negativity in the world the internet in general is reflecting that negativity that everyone around the world is experiencing...

that right now my focus is on self care, bringing myself back to surrounding myself with things and people who are positive, not triggering myself needlessly in this very hard time that we are living in thanks to covid 19, and BLM/ all lives matter.

Tamster understood that need to take a break from my world wide postings everywhere and bring in positivity and harmony / self care.

We spent some time talking about my life, family, job and so forth. and yes we kind of joked about my orchestrating the incident just to make a point ... it was a spur of the moment creative thing, but with a very strong recommendation and agreement to not do that strategy again lol

my point I was surprised to get a "well check" from a moderator clearly stating this was personal not job related, asking if I was ok after seeing I, a very active poster here started social distancing world wide.

thank you Tamster for your off duty well check and the conversation that ensued. you will be missed.

to me it shows tamsters heart and concern for others had no limits.

Last edited by FooZe; Sep 23, 2020 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: Administrative edit to bring within guidelines
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Anonymous47296, eskielover, MickeyCheeky, RoxanneToto, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky