View Single Post
RoxanneToto
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2020
6,991 hugs
given
Default Sep 22, 2020 at 02:46 PM

1. It’s ok to like the way your life is, even if others disagree! Other people think I also have “no life”, but I’m happy enough and it’s of no consequence to others as long as you’re not actively trying to harm anyone.
2. I think some people invest too much in Facebook, in general, but on the other hand you don’t always know how other people feel about you? Maybe they thought they were your real friends, even if you didn’t see them the same way. Maybe it’s just because they felt rejected/offended by being unfriended. You can’t always help how you feel about others though, and it’s still up to you who you keep on your friends list.
3. If they’re using you, they’re probably not ever going to be proper friends, but if you want to try again you can try setting boundaries - and stick to them. Chances are if you do, they’ll either come to respect you or not want much to do with you. You’ll only find out if you try.
4. Go for it, I say! You’ll be meeting people who you might share some values with, which is a good starting point.
6. Are you, and your friends, happy with you not having people over? If you and everyone you’re friends with are ok with this arrangement, why change it?
RoxanneToto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
NatalieJastrow