15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 23, 2020 at 12:22 PM

I am sorry you were told no, NatalieJastrow

With what you mentioned of
Quote:
I hardly go out at all, or get dressed.
I have struggled with both to a degree, my dog has helped me get outside more over all, but I am still struggling with stores or just being out... if it wasn't for my dog I wouldn't probably go out many times.

The getting dressed I've had issues with , I've been trying to be better with making a routine again.

With my job, while there has been times in the past where- yes I woke up and hopped on the computer to work but always took the time to get dressed at some point & "being presentable" before going on site-- with remotely working i have had more times where I went at least five days -- yuk I know, my friend has reminded me I need to self care.

I may be back at square one, with building routines again (which has always been a struggle for me) but I try to have hope with it ...

My babble is to try to as kindly and supportively as I can suggest that maybe Making yourself priority with dressing and getting ready for the day.... i am having issues with it but the days I do it, I feel a little more accomplished