View Single Post
TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 23, 2020 at 08:22 PM

When I went to my treatment yesterday, I suspected that I had a sinus infection; however, my doctor said, "Let's go ahead with the treatment because if we let up we now, we might not knock it out. I said OK then was ecstatic this morning because I was not nauseous and was able to do lots of things then took a four hour nap. Unfortunately, a little while after the nap, I developed chills followed by a fever. Though I am supposed to go to the emergency room if I have a fever of 100.4 (isn't that kind of low, fevers mean your immune system is working) or above, I am currently watching it (101.3) and took a Tylenol to bring it down. Would rather go in the morning and if it comes down to normal, I will just message my Primary Care Doc with all the details in the morning.

PS. Noticed the fever three or four hours ago. Drank a lot of water and just finished sweating a lot--two hours after taking that Tylenol (I was going to take a Naproxen then if it was still high), my fever is already down. My POV is never go to an emergency room unless you have to -- make an appointment at an office instead. Now I can go to bed.

Last edited by TunedOut; Sep 23, 2020 at 08:49 PM..
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Discombobulated, unaluna