Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 24, 2020 at 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
I don't have knowledge of the other forum. On PC it is occasionally pointed out to people that their spiritual beliefs might be an aspect of their mental illness. I believe that can be useful information.

I'm sorry that you get very upset when people don't answer your posts right away. Perhaps it might be helpful for you to take a day away from social media. Just a thought...there have been times when I had to take a short break.
Thank you .

I admit that I have been less patient lately due to needing more support, and yes, I have taken breaks from all social media at times. I have not been in the best frame of mind and have been dealing with depression recently, therefore, feeling the need for greater support. When people don't post and when a full day goes by with on one responding, I feel like no one cares, so it's more a feeling of rejection that I experience.

As for how people on PC respond to spirituality, yes, I have found that to be the case. That is why I sought a spiritual forum to discuss my spiritual experiences, rather than continue to post about them on here. Most people I encounter have thought it's a mental health issue, when for me, it isn't at all.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, sarahsweets