Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 24, 2020 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
I certainly cannot represent anyone but myself. You've asked, so I'll tell you that to me some of your posts come across as angry to the point of hostility, even demanding and manipulative. For example, posting that you're angry that no one is answering your posts, so you'll leave the forum. It doesn't make me feel like bullying or abusing you...that's not my style, but it does annoy me and makes me feel like avoiding you.

For people who are abusive they might not know how to express how they feel inside, so they just act out. Maybe.
I wrote that maybe ONCE or TWICE in the last three years that I have been a member on here, Beth. That is not my overall way of being. I also explained myself very fully in my other thread, and explained that I am in great need of support and am very depressed lately. Hence why I got impatient. I also never said I was leaving, but I said I would take a break.

But since you put it in such a mean way and judged me over two such posts recently, fine, I will leave the forum. You have made me feel MOST unwelcome.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Sep 24, 2020 at 12:09 PM..

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear