View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2020 at 02:31 PM

Today is my 8 month anniversary of being IP. Usually I have a really hard time with the 25th of the month because that is the day I was put IP. Well it's the day they said I couldn't leave the ER. It took another 2 days to get me to a mental hospital. Sigh. Gotta love the state of healthcare!

Today I don't seem to be having as many bad memories of the hospital. I'm noticing that I'm sad or something because I want to cry but I'm not that "in touch" with my feelings so I'm not totally sure what I want to cry about.

I'm glad I'm not having flashbacks so much of being at the hospital. The memories seem to be losing some of their grip on me. This is a good thing. I don't want to totally forget how it felt to be IP because I never ever want to end up there again, but I don't want to be crippled by the memories either. It seems like that they are getting better.

I'll see how tonight goes because when it's quiet and I'm trying to get to sleep I'll probably get flooded with memories. But it's a Friday night so I can stay up late and hopefully keep the memories at bay.

Thanks for listening, whomever is reading this!
HUGS Kit

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, Bill3, WastingAsparagus, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Bill3