View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,551 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2020 at 12:36 PM

I'm back from searching for lamps. We looked at side tables, too, but the one I liked they only had one of and I need two. I did go to Whole Foods and buy enough microwave meals to get me to Thursday. Easy- only need a fork! My absentee ballot came yesterday in the mail. I'll have to deal with that before I move and lose it. I put on a CD I made 15 years ago of a lot of the popular songs of the time- Including Godsmack "I ****ing hate you!" Cathartic if you feel like screaming/singing along! I saw a salt lamp at Whole Foods and bought it- only $20 and I've wanted one for quite a long time. I'm going to put it in my bedroom if I can find some end tables! I definitely need at least one to hold my CPAP machine, but a second would be nice- if the bedroom is big enough to take my bed and two side tables. The piano lady was supposed to be here now, but she cancelled saying she had a family emergency. I hope she can get it tomorrow. If not, I don't know what we'll do with the piano and the organ still!

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Last edited by Moose72; Sep 27, 2020 at 01:09 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Coolbreeze74, fern46, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Coolbreeze74, ~Christina