Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 28, 2020 at 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMK View Post
Hi, this is such a fascinating thread. I had some out there experiences as a child/teenager, but was always sceptical about channeling...my ex was not, and I'm sure he channeled some really dark stuff. He had books that I wanted out of the house and he would only sell them when I thought (I didn't tell him) that they should have been destroyed. I had to get a long way (energetically) from that stuff.
I have felt like my mum's energy rubbed off on me when she passed, and I had to find a way of clearing that. I practice Reiki and have had some really revealing spiritual experiences. For me, the clearest experience was a series of energetically threatening experiences. It's is hard to describe, but I had to face up to something huge. It took a long time, but after a solid week, when each night there would be an overwhelming, heavy, awful presence with me all night, I faced up to it. I had to go through some stages, and then I faced it and I was judged. All the creepy negative stuff that I had been trying to get away from before that seemed so tiny and laughable after that, and I stopped worrying about darkness and light so much. I have lucid dreams where I go to my front door at night to lock it, and the key keeps turning in it but never locks and I choose to go out now, and face up to whatever is out there. I don't know if this is anything like channeling.
The presence is definitely not a light or high vibration energy though. It is huge, dense and bull-like, and the only way I can describe the vibration is round, and like it surrounds and expands away at the same time.
I also don't feel Reiki after this, but I trust it completely.
I haven't heard the word oversoul before. Do you think it has to be light?
I feel most grounded after I have been swimming (probably just because of the heavy feeling) but I also feel more energised and connected to my potential. I haven't spoken about this, and I feel unsure of why I want to write it here. It was just a big flip for me in how I felt the spirit, and it feels safe, even though it is like dark water. Do you know of anything like this?
Thanks for sharing!!!

I cannot say what that was that you experienced, but it sounds like lower level vibration energies or entities. These are darker presences that can weigh us down and which feel heavy and dense. The opposite of this is higher vibrating energies and entities or beings, which lift us up and which help us to feel lighter, more encouraged, more positive and better overall. The denser energies can weigh us down.

The oversoul is our higher self, which is connected to source energy, so to speak. That is where our greatest wisdom exists.

A spirit may feel safe, but that doesn't mean it's of the light. Some glue onto us and stay because they're afraid. Often they are attracted to the same energies we are vibrating ourselves. So if we're afraid, we may attract a spirit or entity that is in fear.

It's great you faced this energy and were bold enough and courageous enough to do it! If I understood you correctly.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ShaneG

Thanks for this!
KBMK