Thread: Scheduling
View Single Post
nottrustin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2014
375 hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2020 at 08:38 PM

I don't think I could handle it knowing I have a set appointment time each week. When I first started seeing EMDR T, I only wanted every other week because I was also seeing long term T weekly. Before Covid, current T saw clients 3 days a week. Two days her last client started at 3:00and one day it was 5:00. It was stressful for me because I travel over an hour to see her and I am supposed to leave work at 4:30. We agreed I would see her for the 5:00 thr every other week. When long term T passed she offered to see me weekly but the new weeks it would be at 6:00 she was committed to helping me through. After a few weeks the other client bo linger need the 5:00 slot. I literally. oils not see her at another time. She knew that going in. We had multiple conversations before I even had our appointment.

I do believe all her clients have a set day and time. So it is not because I am special. When Covis happened and she cur back to only 1 1/2 days, she asked what times would work for all clients and if they thought they could cut back how often they needed to see her (some cut back) She told me my slot was safe for me to see her weekly

nottrustin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2