Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2011
253 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 29, 2020 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I may Be in the minority here but I do understand what you are going through. At the same time I think its ok for a T to want.to.get pregnant if that is what they want. I think its fair as long as. A T can hook you up with another Therapist in the interim
I never said therapists shouldn’t get pregnant. Obviously they have lives outside of the therapy room and they make decisions that aren’t influenced by their client’s needs. I don’t think however that the repercussions of this can be easily mitigated by “hooking the client up” with another therapist 🙄. The damage has already been done.

My T Knew from the beginning my history with previous Ts ending therapy and my feelings around that. She is also very aware of my fear of abandonment which has been made worse because of these experiences. If she was planning on having a child she should have told me that in the beginning. I don’t know how she has been able to continue treating me all the while knowing she would eventually repeat the same situation I have been fearing the most. 😡
retro_chic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Merope, SlumberKitty