Anxiety
Digestive issues
Does not trust doctors
Always has a medical condition even when medical testing proves she is healthy
Believes a mild allergy result test is the same as a positive result
Thinks electro magnetic energy is making her sick
She suffers from insomnia

Her environment
We are very comfortable as my job more then provides for us financially.
We have stellar health care
We have a daughter that is smart athletic and very responsible.
I am very physically fit with zero health problems
I am a committed father and husband
I moved her back to her family in 2008 surrounding her with her family
We are the only owners of our home built new in 2008 in a fantastic area
We are an active family that paddle boards, hikes, plays cards, rides bikes, etc

Yet I still am desperately looking for help!

The issue. My wife gets ideas in her head about her health and self medicates with natural remedies and supplements. She does vitamins intravenously weekly at an expensive facility. She self administers enemas almost daily due to her chronic constipation. She has convinced herself that she cannot eat bread, milk, most meat, all nuts, and all fruit. Even though I have watched her eat all those things for years without issue. She will not use western medicine because she thinks they are trying to kill her with carcinogenic medicines.

I have managed these issues for 19 years.

The last straw seems to be playing out currently. She has decided that our house is causing her sickness (digestive issues). She currently freaked out stating she knows she is crazy and can’t be in our stressful environment??? She has started sleeping at her mom and dads house. She still come over daily as she thinks that is a fair compromise. I get zero say I this as if I even hint that this is selfish or unfair she just freaks out stating I want her to be sick. Our daughter 14 is angry, upset, and confused about her mother’s choice. I have to console her and let her know her mom is sick and trying to get better. But inside I feel betrayed. I am enraged and full of resentment. I feel trapped and helpless. When she was in freak out mode divorce was brought up in anger even though I know better. She pleaded that’s not what she wants and that she just wants to get better. But in my mind at what cost.

I need advice please help. I have to convince myself daily to stay with her. It’s just become too much.
ZAXs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43372, Fuzzybear, SlumberKitty