1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 30, 2020 at 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Did you get a medicare gap plan?
I don't know what that is.

All I know is that I was sent a Medicare card in the mail about the time I received my first payment.
Then I was told that medicare would be my primary carrier and my insurance from hubby's work is secondary. It only works if I use a Medicare provider, but there's no ketamine clinic near me that takes it.

Silly me, I thought that the secondary insurance would cover whatever medicare didn't, but it doesn't work that way. If medicare won't cover it, they won't either even though they've been paying for it since last December. Idk. That's just the way my life has been. If it can go wrong, it does, or if there's a way to eff it up, I'll find it. I no longer expect anything from anyone, that's good, that is. It just doesn't ever work for me. I know life isn't fair. I don't expect it to be, but geez Louise can I catch a break once in a while.? Just once, please.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu