View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Sep 30, 2020 at 12:12 PM

Me - I have a great name for my blog. What does my life mean.blogspot.com
That's what most of us struggle with so much of the time. That's what I'm asking myself now. When I wrote Temporary Address, I thought it was good. I really did. When I went back to it, I was embarrassed that other people had read it. And I'm wondering about the sequel Through Unfamiliar Waters. I'm not sure that it's any good either. I think that the writing is good, but I'm not sure about the plot.
A few days ago, I read a tweet from our pres, the fecal sample. And it shot my blood pressure up about twenty points. My husband and my friend wanted to talk politics and complain about the stool sample. As a result my blood pressure shot up another twenty points. And I haven't been able to sleep well for about a week because I'd wake up with the blood pounding in my ears.
What my writing is about: I'm writing stories. My characters are fictional. And in the stories, current events happen. The point of the stories is to expose the lies that are said, but in a way that brainwashed people can absorb. I think that's our only hope. They're not horrible people, and they're not completely wrong.
I believe that to do the best job running the USA, we need both sides working together conservative and liberal. We can take care of the environment and preserve the economy. Science and faith can coexist. And so on. And we need honesty. That's why I've been writing. And I think the conservative end has gone off the deep end and only wants to rule, destroy and win. In case it's not clear, I'm on the liberal end of the spectrum.
Last night, I slept well, and today I woke feeling peaceful.
So I guess I'll write for a little while longer. I know I won't make a big difference. I probably won't make a difference at all. But I won't make a difference playing solitaire either.

I hope this peace lasts me the rest of my life.

A weird post, but this is the only place I can think of to express it.

Good wishes to you.

Last edited by delightful; Sep 30, 2020 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Add something
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote